Breakline Ltd, Registration number 11298365. Registered office: 3, 30, Arthur’s Hill, Shanklin, Isle of Wight, PO37 6EX.
- Breakline Ltd has experience and expertise in the development of Search Engine Optimisation (“SEO”) Strategies for Web Pages, Web Sites and other Networks.
- Client desires to have Breakline Ltd develop and deploy Search Engine Optimisation Strategies, Link Building, Keyword Optimisation and other.
- Breakline Ltd desires to develop Client’s SEO Strategy and Services on the terms and conditions set forth herein (“SEO”) starting on the date above.
- ‘Start Date’ will be confirmed in writing by email.
- The client may indicate their acceptance of the quotation and these terms either by a signed agreement; a confirming email; paying a deposit for work outlined in the quotation.
In consideration of the mutual covenants set forth in this Agreement, Client and Breakline Ltd hereby agree as follows:
Development of Strategy and Optimisation Services
Breakline Ltd agrees to create, install, manage, develop and employ custom SEO strategies according to the terms proposed.
Breakline Ltd agrees to develop the SEO pursuant to the specifications set out above.
Delivery Dates and Milestones
Breakline Ltd will use reasonable diligence in the development of the SEO services and endeavour to deliver to Client all deliverables and milestones detailed in the previously considered proposal document. Client acknowledges, however, that this delivery and the other milestones listed, are estimates, and are not benchmarks of success.
SEO services are intended to provide Client with preferential positioning in selected search engines and report results on an ongoing and timely basis. SEO services may include but are not limited to Keyword Selection, Web Page Creation, Edits and Custom Onsite Development, Software, Services.
Client acknowledges the following with respect to services:
- Breakline Ltd accepts no responsibility for policies of third-party search engines, directories or other websites.
- Client acknowledges that the nature of many of the resources Breakline Ltd may employ under this Agreement are competitive in nature. Breakline Ltd does not guarantee #1 positions, consistent positioning, “top 10 positions” or guaranteed placement for any particular keyword, phrase or search term.
- Client acknowledges that SEO and submissions to search engines and directories can take an indefinite amount of time.
- Client acknowledges that any of the search engines, directories or other resources may block, prevent or otherwise stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time.
- Client acknowledges that search engines may drop listings from its database for no apparent or predictable reason.
- Breakline Ltd will issue Client with an invoice each and every calendar month from the Start Date. This will run for a period of 12 months unless otherwise stated above.
- Client will be issued an invoice for setup on the start date of their campaign which must be paid within 7 days of commencement unless Breakline Ltd otherwise agreed.
- Breakline Ltd or Client may cancel the terms of this agreement at any point after the 12-month contract with 30 days’ notice period.
- After the initial 12-month agreement a rolling monthly contract will be active unless otherwise agreed.
- Client may cancel this agreement at any point during the 12-month period or indeed the 30 days thereafter.
- Client agrees that in this instance the remaining and agreed amounts owed for the rest of the term will be owed within 30 days of cancellation.
- Cancellation date will start from the next calendar invoice unless the previous invoice was within 5 working days.
- The Breakline Ltd must receive a request for cancellation in writing by email. Verbal is not a valid form of cancellation.
- If Client and Breakline Ltd do not agree on a 12-month contract, a 90 days’ notice period will be active for the length of the campaign. All Cancellation procedures will remain the same.
No Responsibility for Loss/Change
Breakline Ltd will have no responsibility for any third-party disrupting, intruding or otherwise copying files or changing algorithms in part or in whole on all or any part of the work performed for SEO. Breakline Ltd is not responsible for any downtime, lost files, improper links or any other loss that may occur in the operation of SEO under this Agreement.